Saturday, April 7, 2018

True friends become more precious with time

Two things amaze me. 
1. There's no way anyone can out-give God, and 
2. There's nothing outside of God's reach or influence.

When I was younger I remember pondering that if God knows everything, He already knew that I would be pondering that he'd already knew I'd be pondering that he'd already know that I'd be pondering that He already knew. At times I sometimes come up with crazy thoughts- well, God made me this way so I'm really not crazy at all. I'm the way God made me to be.

Also, I find it's amazing the people God has brought into my life as well as the circumstances which brought them into my life.
While I was practicing chiropractic and massage therapy, little did I know a select few of my patients were going to become my best and dear friends.

Over years, the hours they spent receiving treatments on my massage table is where my friendships developed and deepened.
Over the years since then, those friendships have continued deepening into bonding, loving friendships, tying and linking us without the need to have to speak every day or week. And when we do speak or get together, we know our friendship hasn't faded nor weakened, but has actually blossomed into a solid, sincere, binding, fine friendship which continually growing deeper over time.

I thank God for bringing one dear friend into my life. (I'll call her Jill, and I thank God for all my friends).
Jill is very bright, intellectual and has a very contagious laugh. Laughing is special for us to engage in when we're together.
She's very thoughtful with a very generous and kind heart. 
She supports an organization supporting women and children needing an escape from an abusive relationship.
She also supports the American Red Cross which helps a lot of people in times of need. Most likely, I don't know all the organizations she supports.

I like the plaque at her back door which reads, 
'The best things in life are free'. 

I could write so much about each of my true friends and what my endearing friendships with them means to me.

To me, these are examples of God giving the best and the most in any circumstance.
In not the best of incidents or situations, He brought lives to meet, intertwine, flourish and grow into true friendships.

My true, loving friendships are priceless and I'm richly blessed from them. 
My friendships become more precious with each passing year.


Thank you Lord for knowing I would need and enjoy the dear, wonderful 
friends you brought into my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment