Thursday, January 9, 2020

Passenger Space Travel - believe it or not


My grandmother didn't believe Man had set foot on the Moon.

I remember her saying it was all a hoax and that images of the moon landing on television
were all fabricated in a studio. Grandma thought traveling to other planets through space
was nothing but fantasy and we just ought to stick to the planet God placed us on and stop
trying to wonder away.

It's now 2020 and space travel for very, wealthy and adventurous souls (not just astronauts)
is almost here.

Check this National Geographic article about what Ron Howard says about space travel.


I'm fantasizing a minute.....if I could afford the price of a ticket would I book myself on a
space travel flight?

Yes, I believe I would because the experience would be out-of-this-world exciting!
A getaway from earth for a prospective of viewing the planet we live on from afar with
myown eyes, and away from all the issues of Man doing wrong to each other would be a
wondrously thrilling experience.


Image source-Google images


And, like Ron Howard thinking about his grandfather, I'd certainly think about my
sweet grandmother. I still miss her and I did understand how unbelievable she
thought space travel was. It really is out of this world!

A window seat for me, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment